- February 18, 2023
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: development
I am hopeful you to definitely I’ll get a hold of a lot more about so it Milson family unit members out of western Pennsylvania. This remains an appearing competitor as Thomas’ loved ones. Up to I’ve found alot more information, I’ll only have to show patience having Work.
Less than try a synopsis table of your census figures.Underlined years is members of the household that seem thereon census. Italicized, light gray years was estimated chronilogical age of students from earlier in the day censuses who aren’t regarding the home thereon census. We included new “period of the fresh eldest females” regarding the home within the many years in the event the children was basically produced to see if it actually was likely that they were the girl children. It appears so! In addition genuinely believe that the fresh new 1810 census taker incorrectly tallied Jobs/Joab with his girlfriend because over forty five after they were most likely 30-39.
In my January 31st article, We indexed the brand new ‘suspects’ in my own search for the family out-of Thomas Milson (c.1801-c.1855). We have not discovered decisive proof of his connection to any of this type of group, but have managed to rule out a few of brand new families.
- Rachel Milson regarding Little Creek Hundred, Sussex, Delaware: I could discover no details away from a beneficial Rachel Milson otherwise a great Rachel Melson. There were Melson families in the region, but none that we might discover you to definitely incorporated a Rachel away from the best ages. I found a beneficial Rachel Wilson so this might have been the new people towards the 1810 census.
- Polly and you can Sally Milson off Tyrell, North carolina: This was demonstrably a beneficial Melson relatives in lieu of Milson. It’s still likely that Thomas is actually a great Melson and you will is a member of which family unit members, but there is however zero list yet , to confirm.
- Jesse Milson of Lewis, Kentucky: That is one of two families that we was able to rule out definitively. Jesse is an effective Melson and you will neither out-of his sons is actually Thomas.
- William Milson of Norfolk, Virginia: William’s child was John Millson. I believe it is secure so you’re able to exclude William because the Thomas’ dad.
The five group more than were people who provided a masculine around ten throughout the household from inside the 1810. The rest candidates all the integrated a male anywhere between 10 and 15, however, zero people less than 10. You to possibility is that one of them guys try Thomas and you can that he had been born before 1800. Some other options is the fact Thomas is actually 9 yrs old inside 1810 and you can are incorrectly tallied regarding ten-fifteen category. However, he may and maybe not show up on the 1810 census whatsoever. But for today I’ll continue the brand new lookup with the clues off 1810.
- Moris (Moses?) Milson regarding Rockbridge, Virginia. There can be plus a good Joe condition however with no guys regarding the right ages.
- Joab Milson of Union Township, Fayette Condition, Pennsylvania. There can be together with a John Milson in the same township but without males of correct years.
- John Milson from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There had been numerous Milson family throughout the Philadelphia urban area.
The new facts of your friends, dating back to for over https://datingranking.net/tr/cupid-inceleme/ 1000 years, show people in it from the priesthood
My third great-grandfather, Thomas Milson, lived in southwest Arkansas regarding about 1827 until the guy died anywhere between 1853 and you will 1856. The newest “Redlands Information” that give files out-of Thomas’ amount of time in this new southwestern Arkansas areas out-of Pike, Clark, and Hempstead tend to be:
To help you recap –
Rev. Joseph Costa, O. C, Roentgen. D. C, whom for more than a third out of 100 years possess labored with untiring and you will consecrated desire for the development of Catholicity in the Galesburg, ‘s the pastor from Corpus Christi chapel and also a beneficial dean of one’s Peoria diocese. He had been born Oct 18, 1823, within the Pettinengo, province out of Biella, Italy, from the thirty kilometers northeast out of Turin, his mothers getting Antonio and Angela Maria (Facio) Costa. The daddy is filled during the house markets and have now conducted good creating business. Joseph try the new youngest off five brothers and also the only 1 who entered the new ministry.